Can someone please assign me to Derby-205

Can someone please assign me to Derby-205

Dag H. Wanvik

Hi,

> Rename org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DB2jServerImpl to
> NetworkServerControlImpl

I volunteer to do this one, but I can't assign myself.

Dag

Re: Can someone please assign me to Derby-205

Shreyas Kaushik
Hi Dag,

To be assigned/able to assign  a JIRA entry you need to be added as
Derby developer. Satheesh has the admin rights in JIRA to do this.

Satheesh can you add Dag ?

~ Shreyas

Dag H. Wanvik wrote:

>Hi,
>

>>Rename org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DB2jServerImpl to
>>NetworkServerControlImpl
>>

>I volunteer to do this one, but I can't assign myself.
>
>Dag

Re: Can someone please assign me to Derby-205

Satheesh Bandaram
I have added Dag and Oystein to derby-developer list. This should allow them to assign and resolve/close bugs. Do follow Jira guidelines as mentioned in Dan's message:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200504.mbox/%3c4272C434.5000709@...%3e

Satheesh