DERBY-104 (Was: Contributing to Derby, Tips and Tasks To Get You Started)

DERBY-104 (Was: Contributing to Derby, Tips and Tasks To Get You Started)

Bernt M. Johnsen

> Derby 104
> Get rid of the Max length of 18 for constraint names.  Help Jira and other applications migrate to Derby easily.

I'll volunteer for this one. Could somebody assign it to me (or give
me access to aaign myself)?
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway

Re: DERBY-104 (Was: Contributing to Derby, Tips and Tasks To Get You Started)

Satheesh Bandaram
You should have access now. Derby has 26 members in 'derby-developer'
alias... one of the highest.

Satheesh

>I'll volunteer for this one. Could somebody assign it to me (or give
>me access to aaign myself)?

Re: DERBY-104 (Was: Contributing to Derby, Tips and Tasks To Get You Started)

Jean T. Anderson
And I actually assigned Bernt to DERBY-104. Our posts are crossing
(actually mine are simply slow today).

  -jean