Doubt reg Mysql4.1 and Turbine connectivity

Doubt reg Mysql4.1 and Turbine connectivity

sri dhar

Hi,
 I got one error connecting mysql 4.1 with Turbine , when i try to login in i cant able to connect thro the browser, pls help to solve this problem.
  Whether it is possible to connect mysql4.1 and tubine 2.3?
Thanks in Advance
Regards
Sridhar

RE: Doubt reg Mysql4.1 and Turbine connectivity

Thomas Fischer-11

There have been no complaints so far that Torque does not work with MySQL
4.1 (and there is no reason why it should not).
Maybe some configuration issue or no mysql driver jar in the classpath, if
it is Torque that does not work. Check your logfiles to pinpoint the error.

    Thomas

"sri dhar" <[hidden email]> schrieb am 07.05.2005 14:45:56:

> Hi,
>  I got one error connecting mysql 4.1 with Turbine , when i try to
> login in i cant able to connect thro the browser, pls help to solve
> this problem.
>   Whether it is possible to connect mysql4.1 and tubine 2.3?
> Thanks in Advance
> Regards
> Sridhar

RE: Doubt reg Mysql4.1 and Turbine connectivity

Mujahid Malaysia
Hello Sri Dhar,

A.F.A.I.K, Torque 3.1 have no problem with MySQL 4.1. Perhaps you need
to change your MySQL J/Connector. I've experienced some problem with
mysql-connector-java-3.0.8 AND mysql-connector-java-3.1.7 running on
MySQL4.1.7-Win. So, I use mysql-connector-java-3.0.15-ga.

It's working fine when using Torque 3.1 with MySQL 4.1 and
mysql-connector-java-3.0.15-ga either in Win or Lin environment.

Thanks.