Is the Wiki available

Brett Bergquist
I tried to use the link on the Community page

And it tells me the page is

And it is a Page Not Found

There was a page on there about checking the cardinality statistics for all of the tables that I was interested in.

Re: Is the Wiki available

Bryan Pendleton-3
Unfortunately, the wiki has moved to confluence, and the process
wasn't all that clean, and that auto-redirect system isn't pointing to
the right place.

The right place, I think, is
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DERBY/FrontPage

I'm not sure how to fix that auto-redirect system, so we need to fix
the bad references I think.

But we should at least start finding the places where we have bad
links to the old wiki and try to replace them with links to the new
wiki.

I'm not sure which page you were remembering, unfortunately.

Was it by any chance
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DERBY/LanguageOptimize

or maybe https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DERBY/PermutationCosting

bryan

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 5:32 PM Brett Bergquist
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I tried to use the link on the Community page
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby
>
> And it tells me the page is
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/db-derby
>
> And it is a Page Not Found
>

> There was a page on there about checking the cardinality statistics for all of the tables that I was interested in.

Re: Is the Wiki available

Bergquist, Brett-2
Thanks for the link Bryan.  Much appreciated.

This was the page I was thinking of:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DERBY/CheckingForIndexStatistics

    <[hidden email]> wrote:

    > I tried to use the link on the Community page
    >
    > http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby
    >
    > And it tells me the page is
    >
    > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/db-derby
    >
    > And it is a Page Not Found
    >
    >
    > There was a page on there about checking the cardinality statistics for all of the tables that I was interested in.

Canoga Perkins
20600 Prairie Street
Chatsworth, CA 91311
(818) 718-6300

This e-mail and any attached document(s) is confidential and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and discard the original message and any attachment(s).