Quantcast

Missing dtd file?

Ludwig Magnusson
Hello!
I just encountered an error while using the torque maven plugin. The eror
was that it could not find the file
http://db.apache.org/torque/dtd/database_3_3.dtd

I noticed that such a file does not exist but one only named database.dtd
does, so I changed the location to that.
I have been using this plugin on at least a weekly basis for quite some time
now however without problems. Has this file previously existed but is now
moved?

/Ludwig

Antwort: Missing dtd file?

Thomas Fox-2
> I just encountered an error while using the torque maven plugin. The eror
> was that it could not find the file
> http://db.apache.org/torque/dtd/database_3_3.dtd
>
> I noticed that such a file does not exist but one only named database.dtd
> does, so I changed the location to that.

I redeployed the torque site yesterday. I will fix it as soon as possible.
Thanks for the notice.

     Thomas

Re: Missing dtd file?

Ludwig Magnusson
Great!
Do you know what version of torque the database.dtd is?
/Ludwig

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Thomas Fox <[hidden email]>wrote:

> > I just encountered an error while using the torque maven plugin. The eror
> > was that it could not find the file
> > http://db.apache.org/torque/dtd/database_3_3.dtd
> >
> > I noticed that such a file does not exist but one only named database.dtd
> > does, so I changed the location to that.
>
> I redeployed the torque site yesterday. I will fix it as soon as possible.
> Thanks for the notice.
>
>     Thomas

Re: Missing dtd file?

Thomas Fox-2
> Great!
> Do you know what version of torque the database.dtd is?

I am not sure if i understand the question. The 3_3 dtd belongs to torque
3.3

I just re-added the dtd, will take an hour or so to synchronize.

   Thomas

Re: Missing dtd file?

Ludwig Magnusson
There are several files with explicit version number like database_3_2.dtd
There is also one without version number, just called database.dtd. Does
that one belong to a specific verison?
/Ludwig

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 1:59 PM, Thomas Fox <[hidden email]>wrote:

> > Great!
> > Do you know what version of torque the database.dtd is?
>
> I am not sure if i understand the question. The 3_3 dtd belongs to torque
> 3.3
>
> I just re-added the dtd, will take an hour or so to synchronize.
>
>   Thomas

Re: Missing dtd file?

Thomas Fox-2

> There are several files with explicit version number like
database_3_2.dtd
> There is also one without version number, just called database.dtd. Does
> that one belong to a specific verison?
> /Ludwig

It is the 3.x dev version at the time the web site is deployed.

By the way, the 3_3 dtd is now available again.

    Thomas

Re: Missing dtd file?

Ludwig Magnusson
Super =)