Need Urgent Help

Tincy varghese
if I am doing some particular UI searches with pagination ,My memory usage is keep on increasing. how to reduce mem heap usage with Scrollable RS
It has been observed in UI searches on the particular pages,that the memory size can be made to increase by navigating the UI pages using Next, Last, Previous page navigation buttons.

Please suggest a solutionf or how to resolve the mem size increase problem with UI Search button. When the UI Search button is used, the system creates a ScrollableResultSet. How can we stop the mem size from increasing indefinitely with ScrollableResultSet.

      Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/