Quantcast

Problems while using OJB with iAnywhere Driver to connect Sybase

Problems while using OJB with iAnywhere Driver to connect Sybase

Jenish
Hello All,

We have a project which uses OJB to talk with DB. It was working fine with jconnect driver. Now we have changed our design and now we are trying iAnywhere driver instead of jConnect2.

Now we are facing the problem that after some time of deployment we are getting exception at the backend something like "Borrow broker from pool failed"

Can anybody please suggest me if we need to tune some parameter of OJB to make it run with iAnywhere?

Thanks,
Jenish