Problems working with large files

KEL_KS
Hello;

DdlUtils is a great utlity, which we use in one of our applications to import database records from one database into another.  It works great EXCEPT when one of our database files contains a REALLY LARGE amounf of records, which is often the case and then DdlUtils simply runs out of memory.  Has anybody not encountered this before, and/or come up with a solution?  If I must I will modify the applicable classes to only read X number of rows from the table (and process them) instead of grabbing ALL of the rows in the table into a single ResultSet.  I just cannot believe that this is not been an issue for somebody else; maybe there is a way to handle large files in DdlUtils and I just don't know about it.  If anybody knows how to get DdlUtils to work correctly with very large files, please E-mail me at Kent.Lichty@DSIonline.com as I don't really want to have to re-invent the wheel here.  Thanks very much for your assistance.