[RESULT] PMC vote for moving DdlUtils to the Apache Attic is complete, and has passed

[RESULT] PMC vote for moving DdlUtils to the Apache Attic is complete, and has passed

Bryan Pendleton-3

The vote for moving DdlUtils to the Apache Attic is complete.

+1 votes were received from:

- Bryan Pendleton (PMC)
- Craig Russell (PMC)
- David S Taylor
- Knut Anders Hatlen (PMC)
- Rick Hillegas (PMC)

Two other +1 votes were received, but since they were not cast
on the ddlutils-dev mailing list (and since I didn't notice the
incorrect mailing list at the time), I didn't report them in the
final vote.

No 0 or -1 votes were cast.

Thank you all for voting; I will investigate the next steps of the process.

bryan