Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] accept derby client contribution

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] accept derby client contribution

Satheesh Bandaram
Hi Susan,

Thanks for taking this up. I am OK with your suggestion. Should it be forrest generated or posted as is? May be we could put the current version for now and then modify it later? ;-)

Satheesh

Susan Cline wrote:
Hi Satheesh,

I can get this ready for Jean to commit.

I was thinking it could go under the 'Papers' tab, http://incubator.apache.org/derby/papers/index.html,
and we could create a new category called 'Derby Network Client'.  It wouldn't be
appropriate under the 'Derby Engine' section.  Or, we could have a new 'Functional Spec'
category where any future Functional Spec for anything could go as well.

Do either of those sound okay?  If not, please suggest where you would like the functional
spec to go.

Susan

Satheesh Bandaram [hidden email] wrote:
Submitted Derby client source to trunk. Post any problems you notice
with Derby client.

Enjoy! Please use the functional spec for usage. I will work with Jean
to host it at Derby website.

Satheesh

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] accept derby client contribution

Jean T. Anderson
Since it has its own table of contents, which forrest wants to generate,
I recommend posting it as is (like Sunitha's paper at
http://incubator.apache.org/derby/DOTS_Derby.html). If you let forrest
process it, I'm not quite sure what you'll end up with.

  -jean

Satheesh Bandaram wrote:

> Hi Susan,
>
> Thanks for taking this up. I am OK with your suggestion. Should it be
> forrest generated or posted as is? May be we could put the current
> version for now and then modify it later? ;-)
>
> Satheesh
>
> Susan Cline wrote:
>
>> Hi Satheesh,
>>
>> I can get this ready for Jean to commit.
>>
>> I was thinking it could go under the 'Papers' tab,
>> http://incubator.apache.org/derby/papers/index.html,
>> and we could create a new category called 'Derby Network Client'.  It
>> wouldn't be
>> appropriate under the 'Derby Engine' section.  Or, we could have a new
>> 'Functional Spec'
>> category where any future Functional Spec for anything could go as well.
>>
>> Do either of those sound okay?  If not, please suggest where you would
>> like the functional
>> spec to go.
>>
>> Susan
>>
>> */Satheesh Bandaram <[hidden email]>/* wrote:
>>
>>     Submitted Derby client source to trunk. Post any problems you notice
>>     with Derby client.
>>
>>     Enjoy! Please use the functional spec for usage. I will work with Jean
>>     to host it at Derby website.
>>
>>     Satheesh

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] accept derby client contribution

Susan Cline
Hi Satheesh,

Okay, I'll modify the Papers tab to include a Derby Network Client section and add a link to the functional spec which is in raw html, unless you want to format it in forrest.xml.

My feeling is whoever contributes a paper should take the responsibility to format it in the desired way prior to asking someone to update the site, just like patches need to be in a specific format prior to submission.

Satheesh

Susan Cline wrote:
> My feeling is whoever contributes a paper should take the responsibility
> to format it in the desired way prior to asking someone to update the
> site, just like patches need to be in a specific format prior to submission.

+1

That much said, volunteers with cycles/desire to improve the format of
content are always welcome -- all you need do is offer and I'm sure
you'll have many takers.

  -jean

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] accept derby client contribution

Satheesh Bandaram
I am OK with formatting it. If forrest option is preferred, I can look
into that. I thought Jean was suggesting putting it up in HTML format?

Satheesh

Jean T. Anderson wrote:

> Susan Cline wrote:
>
>> ...  My feeling is whoever contributes a paper should take the
>> responsibility to format it in the desired way prior to asking
>> someone to update the site, just like patches need to be in a
>> specific format prior to submission.
>

> +1
>
> That much said, volunteers with cycles/desire to improve the format of
> content are always welcome -- all you need do is offer and I'm sure
> you'll have many takers.
>
>  -jean

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] accept derby client contribution

Susan Cline
Hi Satheesh,

Sorry if I was confusing.

Submitting it in html is just fine, as per the info in the How to Contribute Papers document:

What I was trying to say is if the person who submits/contributes the original
document wants it in forrest xml, it should be submitted that way initially.  Or,
as Jean was saying, if someone wants to volunteer to reformat
stuff once it is already on the site, they could volunteer to do so.

What I was volunteering to do was to update the Papers tab to point to the html document.
If you do want to reformat the document into forrest.xml I can either

a) hold off until you have it in forrest.xml or
b) update the site now with the raw html.

Please let me know what you prefer.

Thanks,

Jean T. Anderson wrote:

> Susan Cline wrote:
>
>> ... My feeling is whoever contributes a paper should take the
>> responsibility to format it in the desired way prior to asking
>> someone to update the site, just like patches need to be in a
>> specific format prior to submission.
>

> +1
>
> That much said, volunteers with cycles/desire to improve the format of
> content are always welcome -- all you need do is offer and I'm sure
> you'll have many takers.
>
> -jean

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] accept derby client contribution

scott hutinger-2
I agree with Susan and Jean,

One should be able to send docs in html or xml if they want.  I don't
think a lot of people want to mess with xml.  The other option, is using
OpenOffice, and letting forrest convert the OpenOffice document,
although I think if many options are used, some of the doc may be a bit
modified from original.  Of course, a lot of other formats exist.

Possibly the docs should be updated on how to send in documents.  I
don't think a lot of people want to mess with the XML stuff, and the
import thing is the content, not the type of document.  Some people just
don't have time to figure out the xml syntax forrest uses.

Possibly a list of preferred formats should be created.  I don't think
it's a good idea to force one document style on people.

scott

Satheesh Bandaram wrote:

>I am OK with formatting it. If forrest option is preferred, I can look
>into that. I thought Jean was suggesting putting it up in HTML format?
>
>Satheesh
>
>Susan Cline wrote:
>

>>...  Okay, I'll modify the Papers tab to include a Derby Network
>>Client section and add a link to the functional spec which is in raw
>>html, unless you want to format it in forrest.xml.
>>

>Jean T. Anderson wrote:
>

>>Susan Cline wrote:
>>

>>>...  My feeling is whoever contributes a paper should take the
>>>responsibility to format it in the desired way prior to asking
>>>someone to update the site, just like patches need to be in a
>>>specific format prior to submission.
>>>

>>+1
>>
>>That much said, volunteers with cycles/desire to improve the format of
>>content are always welcome -- all you need do is offer and I'm sure
>>you'll have many takers.
>>
>> -jean

[OT] [RESULT] [VOTE] accept derby client contribution

Jean T. Anderson
scott hutinger wrote:

> I agree with Susan and Jean,
>
> One should be able to send docs in html or xml if they want.  I don't
> think a lot of people want to mess with xml.  The other option, is using
> OpenOffice, and letting forrest convert the OpenOffice document,
> although I think if many options are used, some of the doc may be a bit
> modified from original.  Of course, a lot of other formats exist.
>
> Possibly the docs should be updated on how to send in documents.  I
> don't think a lot of people want to mess with the XML stuff, and the
> import thing is the content, not the type of document.  Some people just
> don't have time to figure out the xml syntax forrest uses.
>
> Possibly a list of preferred formats should be created.  I don't think
> it's a good idea to force one document style on people.
>
> scott
> <snip />

This is getting way off topic the original.

Hey, Satheesh? Feeling paranoid yet? *This* doesn't have anything to do
with your thread.

I'll start a new reply with a [doc] topic.

  -jean

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] accept derby client contribution

Satheesh Bandaram
I agree with Jean... Functional specs might be better off posting in HTML. I like option b)

Jean T. Anderson wrote:

> Susan Cline wrote:
>
>> ... My feeling is whoever contributes a paper should take the
>> responsibility to format it in the desired way prior to asking
>> someone to update the site, just like patches need to be in a
>> specific format prior to submission.
>

> +1
>
> That much said, volunteers with cycles/desire to improve the format of
> content are always welcome -- all you need do is offer and I'm sure
> you'll have many takers.
>
> -jean

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] accept derby client contribution

Susan Cline
Okay, attached is site.xml and index.xml to use with the raw html file for the Derby Network
Client Functional Spec.

site.xml resides under:

    trunk/src/documentation/content/xdocs

and index.xml for the papers tab is under:

    trunk/src/documentation/content/xdocs/papers

The original html document is available from Satheesh's original message:

or here,

Can someone please commit these to the web site?

Thanks,

Susan

Satheesh Bandaram <[hidden email]> wrote:

I agree with Jean... Functional specs might be better off posting in HTML. I like option b)

Susan Cline wrote:

         [snip]

What I was volunteering to do was to update the Papers tab to point to the html document.
If you do want to reformat the document into forrest.xml I can either

a) hold off until you have it in forrest.xml or
b) update the site now with the raw html.

[snip]

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE document PUBLIC "-//APACHE//DTD Documentation V2.0//EN" "http://forrest.apache.org/dtd/document-v20.dtd">
<document>
  <header>
    <title>Apache Derby White Papers</title>
  </header>

This <em>ad hoc</em> spot in the Derby site hosts white papers.
The categories in the left-hand navigation bar will grow and
change as papers get contributed.

<section>
<title>Derby Engine</title>

The table below summarizes white papers that describe the Derby engine.

</section>

<section>
<title>Derby Network Client</title>

The table below summarizes white papers that describe the Derby Network Client.

</section>

<section>
<title>Presentations</title>
     <ul>
        <li> Dan Debrunner spoke about Derby internals at the
        </li>
              a tutorial, three sessions, and a Derby code contest.
        </li>
     </ul>

     Links to all presentations are summarized in the table below.

            [<a href="../binaries/ApacheDerbyInternals_1_1.sxi">Open Office</a>]
            [<a href="../binaries/ApacheDerbyInternals_1_1.pdf">PDF</a>]

</section>

<section>
  <title>Instruction</title>

  <ul>
  <li>
  The <a href="fortune_tut.html">Apache Derby Fortune Server Tutorial</a>
  was taught at ApacheCon US 2004.
  It highlights integrating Apache software with Derby in Derby's
  embedded environment.
  </li>
  <li>
  The
  Innovations JDBC Course</a>
  is commercial courseware that uses Derby as the default database.
  </li>
  <li>
  The developerWorks
  to relational database concepts using Derby.
  </li>
  </ul>

</section>

<section>
<title>How to Contribute Papers</title>
If you have figured out how something works in Derby
or how to do something cool and have produced a white
paper you would like to contribute,
please
with a "Web Site" task and attach your contribution to that issue.

As time permits, somebody will take the document from the Jira issue
and put it on the Derby web site.
You can speed the posting process up by
your white paper in Forrest</a> to verify it works well before you post it.

If you want the paper integrated with the Derby web site, with the
forrest-generated navigation,
it is easiest to incorporate these types of files:

<ul>
   <li> HTML (an example is <a href="JDBCImplementation.html">Derby JDBC
    Implementation Notes</a>).</li>
   <li> XML, using the
        DTD</a>
        (an example is <a href="derby_arch.html">Derby Engine Architecture
                Overview</a>).
   </li>
   <li> ASCII text embedded in XML
        (an example is in the <a href="derby_web.html">derby_web.html</a>
        page).
   </li>
</ul>

That much said, even though your favorite word processing program can
produce an HTML file, that doesn't necessarily mean that forrest can read it
and do something visually pleasing with it.
If forrest can't consume your document,
or you don't like what forrest did with it,
or you want to provide your document in a binary format
it can be included in its native format on the site -- it just
won't have the forrest-generated left hand navigation and top banner.
Examples are:

<ul>
   <li> <a href="../DOTS_Derby.html">Running DOTS (Database open Source
          Test Suite) with Derby</a>.</li>
   <li> The C-JDBC
            files.
   </li>
</ul>

for example, to the

</section>

</document>

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<site label="Derby" href=""
  xmlns="http://apache.org/forrest/linkmap/1.0" tab="home">

  <about label="Derby" tab="home">
    <index     label="Welcome"   href="index.html"/>
    <license   label="License"   href="license.html"/>
    <proposal  label="Proposal"  href="derby_proposal.html"/>
    <faq       label="FAQs"      href="faq.html"/>
    <downloads label="Downloads" href="derby_downloads.html"/>
    <javadoc   label="Javadoc"   href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/javadoc"/>
  </about>

  <community     label="Community"     tab="community">
    <index       label="Get Involved!" href="derby_comm.html"/>
    <derby_mail  label="Mailing Lists" href="derby_mail.html"/>
    <derby_bugs  label="BUGS"          href="DerbyBugGuidelines.html"/>
    <derby_todo  label="To-Do"         href="DerbyToDo.html"/>
    <derby_logo  label="Logo Contest"  href="logo_contest.html" />
  </community>

  <papers label="About" href="papers/" tab="papers">
       <index     label="Index" href="index.html"/>
       <derby_web label="Derby Web Site" href="derby_web.html"/>
  </papers>

  <engine label="Derby Engine" href="papers/" tab="papers">
      <javadoc2  label="Javadoc"                href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/javadoc/engine"/>
      <index     label="Architecture"           href="derby_arch.html"/>
      <pformat   label="Disk Page Format"       href="pageformats.html"/>
      <misc      label="How Things Work"        href="derby_htw.html"/>
      <intersect label="Intersect &amp; Except" href="Intersect-design.html"/>
      <jdbc      label="JDBC"                   href="JDBCImplementation.html"/>
      <log       label="Log Format"             href="logformats.html"/>
      <recover   label="Logging &amp; Recovery" href="recovery.html"/>
      <optimizer label="Optimizer"              href="optimizer.html"/>
      <types     label="Type System" href="https://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/incubator/derby/code/trunk/java/engine/org/apache/derby/iapi/types/package.html"/>
      <version   label="Versioning"             href="versionupgrade.html"/>
  </engine>

  <net_client label="Derby Network Client" href="papers/" tab="papers">
      <func_spec  label="Functional Spec"       href="DerbyClientSpec.html"/>
  </net_client>

  <present label="Presentations" href="papers/" tab="papers">
      <colorado  label="Colorado 2004"     href="MiscPresentations.html"/>
      <apacheCon label="ApacheCon US '04"  href="ApacheConUs04.html"/>
  </present>

  <howto label="Instruction" href="papers/" tab="papers">
      <tut     label="Embedded Tutorial"                href="fortune_tut.html"/>
      <jdbc_oi label="Object Innovations JDBC Course"   href="http://objectinnovations.com/CourseOutlines/168.html"/>
      <dw_detct label="Cloudscape Detective"         href="http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/edu/dm-dw-dm-0412kubasta-i.html?S_TACT=104AHW11&amp;S_CMP=LIB"/>
  </howto>

  <integrate label="Integration" href="integrate/" tab="integrate">
      <index     label="Index"        href="index.html"/>
      <misc      label="Summary"      href="misc.html"/>
      <cjdbc-pdf label="C-JDBC (PDF)" href="../binaries/HOWTO_CJDBC_Derby_v0.2.pdf"/>
      <cjdbc-oo  label="C-JDBC (SXW)" href="../binaries/HOWTO_CJDBC_Derby_v0.2.sxw"/>
      <dots      label="DOTS Derby"   href="../DOTS_Derby.html"/>
      <dots      label="DOTS System"  href="../binaries/UsingDotsDerbySystemTest.pdf"/>
      <eclipse   label="Eclipse"      href="derby_plugin.html"/>
      <emma      label="EMMA"         href="../binaries/DerbyCodeCoverageUsingEmma.pdf"/>
      <jonas     label="JOnAS (PDF)"  href="../binaries/DerbyAndRedHatAppServer.pdf" />
  </integrate>

  <manuals label="Manuals" href="manuals/" tab="manuals">
     <index label="About" href="index.html"/>
     <dita label="DITA" href="">
         <ditafile label="DITA Source" href="dita.html" />

           <gstart label="Getting Started" href="">
              <getstart1 label="PDF"  href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/getstart/getstartderby.pdf"/>
              <getstart2 label="HTML Book" href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/getstart/getstart-single.html"/>
              <getstart2 label="HTML Files" href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/getstart/"/>
           </gstart>

           <refman label="Reference" href="">
              <ref1 label="PDF"  href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/ref/refderby.pdf"/>
              <ref2 label="HTML Book" href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/ref/ref-single.html"/>
              <ref2 label="HTML Files" href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/ref/"/>
           </refman>
           <devman label="Developer's Guide" href="">
             <dev1 label="PDF" href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/devguide/derbydev.pdf"/>
             <dev2 label="HTML Book" href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/devguide/devguide-single.html"/>
             <dev2 label="HTML Files" href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/devguide/"/>
           </devman>

           <tuneman label="Tuning Derby" href="">
              <tune1 label="PDF" href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/tuning/tuningderby.pdf"/>
              <tune2 label="HTML Book" href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/tuning/tuning-single"/>
              <tune2 label="HTML Files" href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/tuning/"/>
           </tuneman>

           <adminman label="Server &amp; Admin" href="">
              <admin1 label="PDF" href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/adminguide/derbyadmin.pdf"/>
              <admin2 label="HTML Book" href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/adminguide/adminguide-single.html"/>
              <admin2 label="HTML Files" href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/adminguide/"/>
           </adminman>

           <toolsman label="Tools &amp; Utility Guide" href="">
              <tools1 label="PDF" href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/tools/derbytools.pdf"/>
              <tools2 label="HTML Book" href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/tools/tools-single.html"/>
              <tools2 label="HTML Files" href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/tools/"/>
           </toolsman>
     </dita>

     <original label="Original Manuals" href="">
     <getstart label="Getting Started" href="getstart/">
         <toc label="Table of Contents" href="gspr02.html"
             description="Table of Contents" />
         <index label="Index" href="gspr40.html" description="Index" />
         <gspr href="gspr.html"/>
         <gspr03 href="gspr03.html"/>
         <gspr04 href="gspr04.html"/>
         <gspr05 href="gspr05.html"/>
         <gspr06 href="gspr06.html"/>
         <gspr08 href="gspr08.html"/>
         <gspr11 href="gspr11.html"/>
         <gspr16 href="gspr16.html"/>
         <gspr21 href="gspr21.html"/>
         <gspr22 href="gspr22.html"/>
         <gspr23 href="gspr23.html"/>
         <gspr24 href="gspr24.html"/>
         <gspr25 href="gspr25.html"/>
         <gspr26 href="gspr26.html"/>
         <gspr27 href="gspr27.html"/>
         <gspr28 href="gspr28.html"/>
         <gspr29 href="gspr29.html"/>
         <gspr30 href="gspr30.html"/>
         <gspr31 href="gspr31.html"/>
         <gspr32 href="gspr32.html"/>
         <gspr33 href="gspr33.html"/>
         <gspr34 href="gspr34.html"/>
         <gspr35 href="gspr35.html"/>
         <gspr36 href="gspr36.html"/>
         <gspr39 href="gspr39.html"/>
     </getstart>
     <reference label="Reference Manual" href="reference/">
         <toc label="Table of Contents" href="sqlj02.html"
             description="Table of Contents" />
         <index label="Index" href="sqlj275.html" description="Index" />
         <sqlj href="sqlj.html"/>
         <sqlj03 href="sqlj03.html"/>
         <sqlj04 href="sqlj04.html"/>
         <sqlj05 href="sqlj05.html"/>
         <sqlj06 href="sqlj06.html"/>
         <sqlj07 href="sqlj07.html"/>
         <sqlj08 href="sqlj08.html"/>
         <sqlj09 href="sqlj09.html"/>
         <sqlj10 href="sqlj10.html"/>
         <sqlj100 href="sqlj100.html"/>
         <sqlj101 href="sqlj101.html"/>
         <sqlj102 href="sqlj102.html"/>
         <sqlj103 href="sqlj103.html"/>
         <sqlj104 href="sqlj104.html"/>
         <sqlj105 href="sqlj105.html"/>
         <sqlj106 href="sqlj106.html"/>
         <sqlj107 href="sqlj107.html"/>
         <sqlj108 href="sqlj108.html"/>
         <sqlj109 href="sqlj109.html"/>
         <sqlj11 href="sqlj11.html"/>
         <sqlj110 href="sqlj110.html"/>
         <sqlj111 href="sqlj111.html"/>
         <sqlj112 href="sqlj112.html"/>
         <sqlj113 href="sqlj113.html"/>
         <sqlj114 href="sqlj114.html"/>
         <sqlj115 href="sqlj115.html"/>
         <sqlj116 href="sqlj116.html"/>
         <sqlj117 href="sqlj117.html"/>
         <sqlj118 href="sqlj118.html"/>
         <sqlj119 href="sqlj119.html"/>
         <sqlj12 href="sqlj12.html"/>
         <sqlj120 href="sqlj120.html"/>
         <sqlj121 href="sqlj121.html"/>
         <sqlj122 href="sqlj122.html"/>
         <sqlj123 href="sqlj123.html"/>
         <sqlj124 href="sqlj124.html"/>
         <sqlj125 href="sqlj125.html"/>
         <sqlj126 href="sqlj126.html"/>
         <sqlj127 href="sqlj127.html"/>
         <sqlj128 href="sqlj128.html"/>
         <sqlj129 href="sqlj129.html"/>
         <sqlj13 href="sqlj13.html"/>
         <sqlj130 href="sqlj130.html"/>
         <sqlj131 href="sqlj131.html"/>
         <sqlj132 href="sqlj132.html"/>
         <sqlj133 href="sqlj133.html"/>
         <sqlj134 href="sqlj134.html"/>
         <sqlj135 href="sqlj135.html"/>
         <sqlj136 href="sqlj136.html"/>
         <sqlj137 href="sqlj137.html"/>
         <sqlj138 href="sqlj138.html"/>
         <sqlj139 href="sqlj139.html"/>
         <sqlj14 href="sqlj14.html"/>
         <sqlj140 href="sqlj140.html"/>
         <sqlj141 href="sqlj141.html"/>
         <sqlj142 href="sqlj142.html"/>
         <sqlj143 href="sqlj143.html"/>
         <sqlj144 href="sqlj144.html"/>
         <sqlj145 href="sqlj145.html"/>
         <sqlj146 href="sqlj146.html"/>
         <sqlj147 href="sqlj147.html"/>
         <sqlj148 href="sqlj148.html"/>
         <sqlj149 href="sqlj149.html"/>
         <sqlj15 href="sqlj15.html"/>
         <sqlj150 href="sqlj150.html"/>
         <sqlj151 href="sqlj151.html"/>
         <sqlj152 href="sqlj152.html"/>
         <sqlj153 href="sqlj153.html"/>
         <sqlj154 href="sqlj154.html"/>
         <sqlj155 href="sqlj155.html"/>
         <sqlj156 href="sqlj156.html"/>
         <sqlj157 href="sqlj157.html"/>
         <sqlj158 href="sqlj158.html"/>
         <sqlj159 href="sqlj159.html"/>
         <sqlj16 href="sqlj16.html"/>
         <sqlj160 href="sqlj160.html"/>
         <sqlj161 href="sqlj161.html"/>
         <sqlj162 href="sqlj162.html"/>
         <sqlj163 href="sqlj163.html"/>
         <sqlj164 href="sqlj164.html"/>
         <sqlj165 href="sqlj165.html"/>
         <sqlj166 href="sqlj166.html"/>
         <sqlj167 href="sqlj167.html"/>
         <sqlj168 href="sqlj168.html"/>
         <sqlj169 href="sqlj169.html"/>
         <sqlj17 href="sqlj17.html"/>
         <sqlj170 href="sqlj170.html"/>
         <sqlj171 href="sqlj171.html"/>
         <sqlj172 href="sqlj172.html"/>
         <sqlj173 href="sqlj173.html"/>
         <sqlj174 href="sqlj174.html"/>
         <sqlj175 href="sqlj175.html"/>
         <sqlj176 href="sqlj176.html"/>
         <sqlj177 href="sqlj177.html"/>
         <sqlj178 href="sqlj178.html"/>
         <sqlj179 href="sqlj179.html"/>
         <sqlj18 href="sqlj18.html"/>
         <sqlj180 href="sqlj180.html"/>
         <sqlj181 href="sqlj181.html"/>
         <sqlj182 href="sqlj182.html"/>
         <sqlj183 href="sqlj183.html"/>
         <sqlj184 href="sqlj184.html"/>
         <sqlj185 href="sqlj185.html"/>
         <sqlj186 href="sqlj186.html"/>
         <sqlj187 href="sqlj187.html"/>
         <sqlj188 href="sqlj188.html"/>
         <sqlj189 href="sqlj189.html"/>
         <sqlj19 href="sqlj19.html"/>
         <sqlj190 href="sqlj190.html"/>
         <sqlj191 href="sqlj191.html"/>
         <sqlj192 href="sqlj192.html"/>
         <sqlj193 href="sqlj193.html"/>
         <sqlj194 href="sqlj194.html"/>
         <sqlj195 href="sqlj195.html"/>
         <sqlj196 href="sqlj196.html"/>
         <sqlj197 href="sqlj197.html"/>
         <sqlj198 href="sqlj198.html"/>
         <sqlj199 href="sqlj199.html"/>
         <sqlj20 href="sqlj20.html"/>
         <sqlj200 href="sqlj200.html"/>
         <sqlj201 href="sqlj201.html"/>
         <sqlj202 href="sqlj202.html"/>
         <sqlj203 href="sqlj203.html"/>
         <sqlj204 href="sqlj204.html"/>
         <sqlj205 href="sqlj205.html"/>
         <sqlj206 href="sqlj206.html"/>
         <sqlj207 href="sqlj207.html"/>
         <sqlj208 href="sqlj208.html"/>
         <sqlj209 href="sqlj209.html"/>
         <sqlj21 href="sqlj21.html"/>
         <sqlj210 href="sqlj210.html"/>
         <sqlj211 href="sqlj211.html"/>
         <sqlj212 href="sqlj212.html"/>
         <sqlj213 href="sqlj213.html"/>
         <sqlj214 href="sqlj214.html"/>
         <sqlj215 href="sqlj215.html"/>
         <sqlj216 href="sqlj216.html"/>
         <sqlj217 href="sqlj217.html"/>
         <sqlj218 href="sqlj218.html"/>
         <sqlj219 href="sqlj219.html"/>
         <sqlj22 href="sqlj22.html"/>
         <sqlj220 href="sqlj220.html"/>
         <sqlj221 href="sqlj221.html"/>
         <sqlj222 href="sqlj222.html"/>
         <sqlj223 href="sqlj223.html"/>
         <sqlj224 href="sqlj224.html"/>
         <sqlj225 href="sqlj225.html"/>
         <sqlj226 href="sqlj226.html"/>
         <sqlj227 href="sqlj227.html"/>
         <sqlj228 href="sqlj228.html"/>
         <sqlj229 href="sqlj229.html"/>
         <sqlj23 href="sqlj23.html"/>
         <sqlj230 href="sqlj230.html"/>
         <sqlj231 href="sqlj231.html"/>
         <sqlj232 href="sqlj232.html"/>
         <sqlj233 href="sqlj233.html"/>
         <sqlj234 href="sqlj234.html"/>
         <sqlj235 href="sqlj235.html"/>
         <sqlj236 href="sqlj236.html"/>
         <sqlj237 href="sqlj237.html"/>
         <sqlj238 href="sqlj238.html"/>
         <sqlj239 href="sqlj239.html"/>
         <sqlj24 href="sqlj24.html"/>
         <sqlj240 href="sqlj240.html"/>
         <sqlj241 href="sqlj241.html"/>
         <sqlj242 href="sqlj242.html"/>
         <sqlj243 href="sqlj243.html"/>
         <sqlj244 href="sqlj244.html"/>
         <sqlj245 href="sqlj245.html"/>
         <sqlj246 href="sqlj246.html"/>
         <sqlj247 href="sqlj247.html"/>
         <sqlj248 href="sqlj248.html"/>
         <sqlj249 href="sqlj249.html"/>
         <sqlj25 href="sqlj25.html"/>
         <sqlj250 href="sqlj250.html"/>
         <sqlj251 href="sqlj251.html"/>
         <sqlj252 href="sqlj252.html"/>
         <sqlj253 href="sqlj253.html"/>
         <sqlj254 href="sqlj254.html"/>
         <sqlj255 href="sqlj255.html"/>
         <sqlj256 href="sqlj256.html"/>
         <sqlj257 href="sqlj257.html"/>
         <sqlj258 href="sqlj258.html"/>
         <sqlj259 href="sqlj259.html"/>
         <sqlj26 href="sqlj26.html"/>
         <sqlj260 href="sqlj260.html"/>
         <sqlj261 href="sqlj261.html"/>
         <sqlj262 href="sqlj262.html"/>
         <sqlj263 href="sqlj263.html"/>
         <sqlj264 href="sqlj264.html"/>
         <sqlj265 href="sqlj265.html"/>
         <sqlj266 href="sqlj266.html"/>
         <sqlj267 href="sqlj267.html"/>
         <sqlj268 href="sqlj268.html"/>
         <sqlj269 href="sqlj269.html"/>
         <sqlj27 href="sqlj27.html"/>
         <sqlj270 href="sqlj270.html"/>
         <sqlj271 href="sqlj271.html"/>
         <sqlj272 href="sqlj272.html"/>
         <sqlj274 href="sqlj274.html"/>
         <sqlj28 href="sqlj28.html"/>
         <sqlj29 href="sqlj29.html"/>
         <sqlj30 href="sqlj30.html"/>
         <sqlj31 href="sqlj31.html"/>
         <sqlj32 href="sqlj32.html"/>
         <sqlj33 href="sqlj33.html"/>
         <sqlj34 href="sqlj34.html"/>
         <sqlj35 href="sqlj35.html"/>
         <sqlj36 href="sqlj36.html"/>
         <sqlj37 href="sqlj37.html"/>
         <sqlj38 href="sqlj38.html"/>
         <sqlj39 href="sqlj39.html"/>
         <sqlj40 href="sqlj40.html"/>
         <sqlj41 href="sqlj41.html"/>
         <sqlj42 href="sqlj42.html"/>
         <sqlj43 href="sqlj43.html"/>
         <sqlj44 href="sqlj44.html"/>
         <sqlj45 href="sqlj45.html"/>
         <sqlj46 href="sqlj46.html"/>
         <sqlj47 href="sqlj47.html"/>
         <sqlj48 href="sqlj48.html"/>
         <sqlj49 href="sqlj49.html"/>
         <sqlj50 href="sqlj50.html"/>
         <sqlj51 href="sqlj51.html"/>
         <sqlj52 href="sqlj52.html"/>
         <sqlj53 href="sqlj53.html"/>
         <sqlj54 href="sqlj54.html"/>
         <sqlj55 href="sqlj55.html"/>
         <sqlj56 href="sqlj56.html"/>
         <sqlj57 href="sqlj57.html"/>
         <sqlj58 href="sqlj58.html"/>
         <sqlj59 href="sqlj59.html"/>
         <sqlj60 href="sqlj60.html"/>
         <sqlj61 href="sqlj61.html"/>
         <sqlj62 href="sqlj62.html"/>
         <sqlj63 href="sqlj63.html"/>
         <sqlj64 href="sqlj64.html"/>
         <sqlj65 href="sqlj65.html"/>
         <sqlj66 href="sqlj66.html"/>
         <sqlj67 href="sqlj67.html"/>
         <sqlj68 href="sqlj68.html"/>
         <sqlj69 href="sqlj69.html"/>
         <sqlj70 href="sqlj70.html"/>
         <sqlj71 href="sqlj71.html"/>
         <sqlj72 href="sqlj72.html"/>
         <sqlj73 href="sqlj73.html"/>
         <sqlj74 href="sqlj74.html"/>
         <sqlj75 href="sqlj75.html"/>
         <sqlj76 href="sqlj76.html"/>
         <sqlj77 href="sqlj77.html"/>
         <sqlj78 href="sqlj78.html"/>
         <sqlj79 href="sqlj79.html"/>
         <sqlj80 href="sqlj80.html"/>
         <sqlj81 href="sqlj81.html"/>
         <sqlj82 href="sqlj82.html"/>
         <sqlj83 href="sqlj83.html"/>
         <sqlj84 href="sqlj84.html"/>
         <sqlj85 href="sqlj85.html"/>
         <sqlj86 href="sqlj86.html"/>
         <sqlj87 href="sqlj87.html"/>
         <sqlj88 href="sqlj88.html"/>
         <sqlj89 href="sqlj89.html"/>
         <sqlj90 href="sqlj90.html"/>
         <sqlj91 href="sqlj91.html"/>
         <sqlj92 href="sqlj92.html"/>
         <sqlj93 href="sqlj93.html"/>
         <sqlj94 href="sqlj94.html"/>
         <sqlj95 href="sqlj95.html"/>
         <sqlj96 href="sqlj96.html"/>
         <sqlj97 href="sqlj97.html"/>
         <sqlj98 href="sqlj98.html"/>
         <sqlj99 href="sqlj99.html"/>
     </reference>

     <develop label="Developer's Guide" href="develop/">
         <toc label="Table of Contents" href="develop02.html"
             description="Table of Contents" />
         <index label="Index" href="develop157.html" description="Index" />
         <develop href="develop.html"/>
         <develop03 href="develop03.html"/>
         <develop04 href="develop04.html"/>
         <develop05 href="develop05.html"/>
         <develop06 href="develop06.html"/>
         <develop07 href="develop07.html"/>
         <develop08 href="develop08.html"/>
         <develop09 href="develop09.html"/>
         <develop10 href="develop10.html"/>
         <develop100 href="develop100.html"/>
         <develop101 href="develop101.html"/>
         <develop102 href="develop102.html"/>
         <develop103 href="develop103.html"/>
         <develop104 href="develop104.html"/>
         <develop105 href="develop105.html"/>
         <develop106 href="develop106.html"/>
         <develop107 href="develop107.html"/>
         <develop108 href="develop108.html"/>
         <develop109 href="develop109.html"/>
         <develop11 href="develop11.html"/>
         <develop110 href="develop110.html"/>
         <develop111 href="develop111.html"/>
         <develop112 href="develop112.html"/>
         <develop113 href="develop113.html"/>
         <develop114 href="develop114.html"/>
         <develop115 href="develop115.html"/>
         <develop116 href="develop116.html"/>
         <develop117 href="develop117.html"/>
         <develop118 href="develop118.html"/>
         <develop119 href="develop119.html"/>
         <develop12 href="develop12.html"/>
         <develop120 href="develop120.html"/>
         <develop121 href="develop121.html"/>
         <develop122 href="develop122.html"/>
         <develop123 href="develop123.html"/>
         <develop124 href="develop124.html"/>
         <develop125 href="develop125.html"/>
         <develop126 href="develop126.html"/>
         <develop127 href="develop127.html"/>
         <develop128 href="develop128.html"/>
         <develop129 href="develop129.html"/>
         <develop13 href="develop13.html"/>
         <develop130 href="develop130.html"/>
         <develop131 href="develop131.html"/>
         <develop132 href="develop132.html"/>
         <develop133 href="develop133.html"/>
         <develop134 href="develop134.html"/>
         <develop135 href="develop135.html"/>
         <develop136 href="develop136.html"/>
         <develop137 href="develop137.html"/>
         <develop138 href="develop138.html"/>
         <develop139 href="develop139.html"/>
         <develop14 href="develop14.html"/>
         <develop140 href="develop140.html"/>
         <develop141 href="develop141.html"/>
         <develop142 href="develop142.html"/>
         <develop143 href="develop143.html"/>
         <develop144 href="develop144.html"/>
         <develop145 href="develop145.html"/>
         <develop146 href="develop146.html"/>
         <develop147 href="develop147.html"/>
         <develop148 href="develop148.html"/>
         <develop149 href="develop149.html"/>
         <develop15 href="develop15.html"/>
         <develop150 href="develop150.html"/>
         <develop151 href="develop151.html"/>
         <develop152 href="develop152.html"/>
         <develop153 href="develop153.html"/>
         <develop154 href="develop154.html"/>
         <develop156 href="develop156.html"/>
         <develop16 href="develop16.html"/>
         <develop17 href="develop17.html"/>
         <develop18 href="develop18.html"/>
         <develop19 href="develop19.html"/>
         <develop20 href="develop20.html"/>
         <develop21 href="develop21.html"/>
         <develop22 href="develop22.html"/>
         <develop23 href="develop23.html"/>
         <develop24 href="develop24.html"/>
         <develop25 href="develop25.html"/>
         <develop26 href="develop26.html"/>
         <develop27 href="develop27.html"/>
         <develop28 href="develop28.html"/>
         <develop29 href="develop29.html"/>
         <develop30 href="develop30.html"/>
         <develop31 href="develop31.html"/>
         <develop32 href="develop32.html"/>
         <develop33 href="develop33.html"/>
         <develop34 href="develop34.html"/>
         <develop35 href="develop35.html"/>
         <develop36 href="develop36.html"/>
         <develop37 href="develop37.html"/>
         <develop38 href="develop38.html"/>
         <develop39 href="develop39.html"/>
         <develop40 href="develop40.html"/>
         <develop41 href="develop41.html"/>
         <develop42 href="develop42.html"/>
         <develop43 href="develop43.html"/>
         <develop44 href="develop44.html"/>
         <develop45 href="develop45.html"/>
         <develop46 href="develop46.html"/>
         <develop47 href="develop47.html"/>
         <develop48 href="develop48.html"/>
         <develop49 href="develop49.html"/>
         <develop50 href="develop50.html"/>
         <develop51 href="develop51.html"/>
         <develop52 href="develop52.html"/>
         <develop53 href="develop53.html"/>
         <develop54 href="develop54.html"/>
         <develop55 href="develop55.html"/>
         <develop56 href="develop56.html"/>
         <develop57 href="develop57.html"/>
         <develop58 href="develop58.html"/>
         <develop59 href="develop59.html"/>
         <develop60 href="develop60.html"/>
         <develop61 href="develop61.html"/>
         <develop62 href="develop62.html"/>
         <develop63 href="develop63.html"/>
         <develop64 href="develop64.html"/>
         <develop65 href="develop65.html"/>
         <develop66 href="develop66.html"/>
         <develop67 href="develop67.html"/>
         <develop68 href="develop68.html"/>
         <develop69 href="develop69.html"/>
         <develop70 href="develop70.html"/>
         <develop71 href="develop71.html"/>
         <develop72 href="develop72.html"/>
         <develop73 href="develop73.html"/>
         <develop74 href="develop74.html"/>
         <develop75 href="develop75.html"/>
         <develop76 href="develop76.html"/>
         <develop77 href="develop77.html"/>
         <develop78 href="develop78.html"/>
         <develop79 href="develop79.html"/>
         <develop80 href="develop80.html"/>
         <develop81 href="develop81.html"/>
         <develop82 href="develop82.html"/>
         <develop83 href="develop83.html"/>
         <develop84 href="develop84.html"/>
         <develop85 href="develop85.html"/>
         <develop86 href="develop86.html"/>
         <develop87 href="develop87.html"/>
         <develop88 href="develop88.html"/>
         <develop89 href="develop89.html"/>
         <develop90 href="develop90.html"/>
         <develop91 href="develop91.html"/>
         <develop92 href="develop92.html"/>
         <develop93 href="develop93.html"/>
         <develop94 href="develop94.html"/>
         <develop95 href="develop95.html"/>
         <develop96 href="develop96.html"/>
         <develop97 href="develop97.html"/>
         <develop98 href="develop98.html"/>
         <develop99 href="develop99.html"/>
     </develop>
     <tuning label="Tuning Derby" href="tuning/">
         <toc label="Table of Contents" href="perf02.html"
             description="Table of Contents" />
         <index label="Index" href="perf121.html" description="Index" />
         <perf href="perf.html"/>
         <perf03 href="perf03.html"/>
         <perf04 href="perf04.html"/>
         <perf05 href="perf05.html"/>
         <perf06 href="perf06.html"/>
         <perf07 href="perf07.html"/>
         <perf08 href="perf08.html"/>
         <perf09 href="perf09.html"/>
         <perf10 href="perf10.html"/>
         <perf100 href="perf100.html"/>
         <perf101 href="perf101.html"/>
         <perf102 href="perf102.html"/>
         <perf103 href="perf103.html"/>
         <perf104 href="perf104.html"/>
         <perf105 href="perf105.html"/>
         <perf106 href="perf106.html"/>
         <perf107 href="perf107.html"/>
         <perf108 href="perf108.html"/>
         <perf109 href="perf109.html"/>
         <perf11 href="perf11.html"/>
         <perf110 href="perf110.html"/>
         <perf111 href="perf111.html"/>
         <perf112 href="perf112.html"/>
         <perf113 href="perf113.html"/>
         <perf114 href="perf114.html"/>
         <perf115 href="perf115.html"/>
         <perf116 href="perf116.html"/>
         <perf117 href="perf117.html"/>
         <perf118 href="perf118.html"/>
         <perf12 href="perf12.html"/>
         <perf120 href="perf120.html"/>
         <perf13 href="perf13.html"/>
         <perf14 href="perf14.html"/>
         <perf15 href="perf15.html"/>
         <perf16 href="perf16.html"/>
         <perf17 href="perf17.html"/>
         <perf18 href="perf18.html"/>
         <perf19 href="perf19.html"/>
         <perf20 href="perf20.html"/>
         <perf21 href="perf21.html"/>
         <perf22 href="perf22.html"/>
         <perf23 href="perf23.html"/>
         <perf24 href="perf24.html"/>
         <perf25 href="perf25.html"/>
         <perf26 href="perf26.html"/>
         <perf27 href="perf27.html"/>
         <perf28 href="perf28.html"/>
         <perf29 href="perf29.html"/>
         <perf30 href="perf30.html"/>
         <perf31 href="perf31.html"/>
         <perf32 href="perf32.html"/>
         <perf33 href="perf33.html"/>
         <perf34 href="perf34.html"/>
         <perf35 href="perf35.html"/>
         <perf36 href="perf36.html"/>
         <perf37 href="perf37.html"/>
         <perf38 href="perf38.html"/>
         <perf39 href="perf39.html"/>
         <perf40 href="perf40.html"/>
         <perf41 href="perf41.html"/>
         <perf42 href="perf42.html"/>
         <perf43 href="perf43.html"/>
         <perf44 href="perf44.html"/>
         <perf45 href="perf45.html"/>
         <perf46 href="perf46.html"/>
         <perf47 href="perf47.html"/>
         <perf48 href="perf48.html"/>
         <perf49 href="perf49.html"/>
         <perf50 href="perf50.html"/>
         <perf51 href="perf51.html"/>
         <perf52 href="perf52.html"/>
         <perf53 href="perf53.html"/>
         <perf54 href="perf54.html"/>
         <perf55 href="perf55.html"/>
         <perf56 href="perf56.html"/>
         <perf57 href="perf57.html"/>
         <perf58 href="perf58.html"/>
         <perf59 href="perf59.html"/>
         <perf60 href="perf60.html"/>
         <perf61 href="perf61.html"/>
         <perf62 href="perf62.html"/>
         <perf63 href="perf63.html"/>
         <perf64 href="perf64.html"/>
         <perf65 href="perf65.html"/>
         <perf66 href="perf66.html"/>
         <perf67 href="perf67.html"/>
         <perf68 href="perf68.html"/>
         <perf69 href="perf69.html"/>
         <perf70 href="perf70.html"/>
         <perf71 href="perf71.html"/>
         <perf72 href="perf72.html"/>
         <perf73 href="perf73.html"/>
         <perf74 href="perf74.html"/>
         <perf75 href="perf75.html"/>
         <perf76 href="perf76.html"/>
         <perf77 href="perf77.html"/>
         <perf78 href="perf78.html"/>
         <perf79 href="perf79.html"/>
         <perf80 href="perf80.html"/>
         <perf81 href="perf81.html"/>
         <perf82 href="perf82.html"/>
         <perf83 href="perf83.html"/>
         <perf84 href="perf84.html"/>
         <perf85 href="perf85.html"/>
         <perf86 href="perf86.html"/>
         <perf87 href="perf87.html"/>
         <perf88 href="perf88.html"/>
         <perf89 href="perf89.html"/>
         <perf90 href="perf90.html"/>
         <perf91 href="perf91.html"/>
         <perf92 href="perf92.html"/>
         <perf93 href="perf93.html"/>
         <perf94 href="perf94.html"/>
         <perf95 href="perf95.html"/>
         <perf96 href="perf96.html"/>
         <perf97 href="perf97.html"/>
         <perf98 href="perf98.html"/>
         <perf99 href="perf99.html"/>
     </tuning>

     <admin label="Server &amp; Admin Guide" href="admin/">
         <toc label="Table of Contents" href="hubprnt02.html"
             description="Table of Contents" />
         <index label="Index" href="hubprnt65.html" description="Index" />
        <hubprnt href="hubprnt.html"/>
        <hubprnt02 href="hubprnt02.html"/>
        <hubprnt03 href="hubprnt03.html"/>
        <hubprnt04 href="hubprnt04.html"/>
        <hubprnt05 href="hubprnt05.html"/>
        <hubprnt06 href="hubprnt06.html"/>
        <hubprnt07 href="hubprnt07.html"/>
        <hubprnt08 href="hubprnt08.html"/>
        <hubprnt09 href="hubprnt09.html"/>
        <hubprnt10 href="hubprnt10.html"/>
        <hubprnt11 href="hubprnt11.html"/>
        <hubprnt12 href="hubprnt12.html"/>
        <hubprnt13 href="hubprnt13.html"/>
        <hubprnt14 href="hubprnt14.html"/>
        <hubprnt15 href="hubprnt15.html"/>
        <hubprnt16 href="hubprnt16.html"/>
        <hubprnt17 href="hubprnt17.html"/>
        <hubprnt18 href="hubprnt18.html"/>
        <hubprnt19 href="hubprnt19.html"/>
        <hubprnt20 href="hubprnt20.html"/>
        <hubprnt21 href="hubprnt21.html"/>
        <hubprnt22 href="hubprnt22.html"/>
        <hubprnt23 href="hubprnt23.html"/>
        <hubprnt24 href="hubprnt24.html"/>
        <hubprnt25 href="hubprnt25.html"/>
        <hubprnt26 href="hubprnt26.html"/>
        <hubprnt27 href="hubprnt27.html"/>
        <hubprnt28 href="hubprnt28.html"/>
        <hubprnt29 href="hubprnt29.html"/>
        <hubprnt30 href="hubprnt30.html"/>
        <hubprnt31 href="hubprnt31.html"/>
        <hubprnt32 href="hubprnt32.html"/>
        <hubprnt33 href="hubprnt33.html"/>
        <hubprnt34 href="hubprnt34.html"/>
        <hubprnt35 href="hubprnt35.html"/>
        <hubprnt36 href="hubprnt36.html"/>
        <hubprnt37 href="hubprnt37.html"/>
        <hubprnt38 href="hubprnt38.html"/>
        <hubprnt39 href="hubprnt39.html"/>
        <hubprnt40 href="hubprnt40.html"/>
        <hubprnt41 href="hubprnt41.html"/>
        <hubprnt42 href="hubprnt42.html"/>
        <hubprnt43 href="hubprnt43.html"/>
        <hubprnt44 href="hubprnt44.html"/>
        <hubprnt45 href="hubprnt45.html"/>
        <hubprnt46 href="hubprnt46.html"/>
        <hubprnt47 href="hubprnt47.html"/>
        <hubprnt48 href="hubprnt48.html"/>
        <hubprnt49 href="hubprnt49.html"/>
        <hubprnt50 href="hubprnt50.html"/>
        <hubprnt51 href="hubprnt51.html"/>
        <hubprnt52 href="hubprnt52.html"/>
        <hubprnt53 href="hubprnt53.html"/>
        <hubprnt54 href="hubprnt54.html"/>
        <hubprnt55 href="hubprnt55.html"/>
        <hubprnt56 href="hubprnt56.html"/>
        <hubprnt58 href="hubprnt58.html"/>
        <hubprnt59 href="hubprnt59.html"/>
        <hubprnt60 href="hubprnt60.html"/>
        <hubprnt61 href="hubprnt61.html"/>
        <hubprnt62 href="hubprnt62.html"/>
        <hubprnt64 href="hubprnt64.html"/>
        <hubprnt65 href="hubprnt65.html"/>
    </admin>

    <tools label="Tools &amp; Utility Guide" href="tools/">
         <toc label="Table of Contents" href="tools02.html"
             description="Table of Contents" />
         <index label="Index" href="tools113.html" description="Index" />
         <tools href="tools.html"/>
         <tools02 href="tools02.html"/>
         <tools03 href="tools03.html"/>
         <tools04 href="tools04.html"/>
         <tools05 href="tools05.html"/>
         <tools06 href="tools06.html"/>
         <tools07 href="tools07.html"/>
         <tools08 href="tools08.html"/>
         <tools09 href="tools09.html"/>
         <tools10 href="tools10.html"/>
         <tools100 href="tools100.html"/>
         <tools101 href="tools101.html"/>
         <tools102 href="tools102.html"/>
         <tools103 href="tools103.html"/>
         <tools104 href="tools104.html"/>
         <tools105 href="tools105.html"/>
         <tools106 href="tools106.html"/>
         <tools107 href="tools107.html"/>
         <tools108 href="tools108.html"/>
         <tools109 href="tools109.html"/>
         <tools11 href="tools11.html"/>
         <tools110 href="tools110.html"/>
         <tools111 href="tools111.html"/>
         <tools112 href="tools112.html"/>
         <tools113 href="tools113.html"/>
         <tools12 href="tools12.html"/>
         <tools13 href="tools13.html"/>
         <tools14 href="tools14.html"/>
         <tools15 href="tools15.html"/>
         <tools16 href="tools16.html"/>
         <tools17 href="tools17.html"/>
         <tools18 href="tools18.html"/>
         <tools19 href="tools19.html"/>
         <tools20 href="tools20.html"/>
         <tools21 href="tools21.html"/>
         <tools22 href="tools22.html"/>
         <tools23 href="tools23.html"/>
         <tools24 href="tools24.html"/>
         <tools25 href="tools25.html"/>
         <tools26 href="tools26.html"/>
         <tools27 href="tools27.html"/>
         <tools28 href="tools28.html"/>
         <tools29 href="tools29.html"/>
         <tools30 href="tools30.html"/>
         <tools31 href="tools31.html"/>
         <tools32 href="tools32.html"/>
         <tools33 href="tools33.html"/>
         <tools34 href="tools34.html"/>
         <tools35 href="tools35.html"/>
         <tools36 href="tools36.html"/>
         <tools37 href="tools37.html"/>
         <tools38 href="tools38.html"/>
         <tools39 href="tools39.html"/>
         <tools40 href="tools40.html"/>
         <tools41 href="tools41.html"/>
         <tools42 href="tools42.html"/>
         <tools43 href="tools43.html"/>
         <tools44 href="tools44.html"/>
         <tools45 href="tools45.html"/>
         <tools46 href="tools46.html"/>
         <tools47 href="tools47.html"/>
         <tools48 href="tools48.html"/>
         <tools49 href="tools49.html"/>
         <tools50 href="tools50.html"/>
         <tools51 href="tools51.html"/>
         <tools52 href="tools52.html"/>
         <tools53 href="tools53.html"/>
         <tools54 href="tools54.html"/>
         <tools55 href="tools55.html"/>
         <tools56 href="tools56.html"/>
         <tools57 href="tools57.html"/>
         <tools58 href="tools58.html"/>
         <tools59 href="tools59.html"/>
         <tools60 href="tools60.html"/>
         <tools61 href="tools61.html"/>
         <tools62 href="tools62.html"/>
         <tools63 href="tools63.html"/>
         <tools64 href="tools64.html"/>
         <tools65 href="tools65.html"/>
         <tools66 href="tools66.html"/>
         <tools67 href="tools67.html"/>
         <tools68 href="tools68.html"/>
         <tools69 href="tools69.html"/>
         <tools70 href="tools70.html"/>
         <tools71 href="tools71.html"/>
         <tools72 href="tools72.html"/>
         <tools73 href="tools73.html"/>
         <tools74 href="tools74.html"/>
         <tools75 href="tools75.html"/>
         <tools76 href="tools76.html"/>
         <tools77 href="tools77.html"/>
         <tools78 href="tools78.html"/>
         <tools79 href="tools79.html"/>
         <tools80 href="tools80.html"/>
         <tools81 href="tools81.html"/>
         <tools82 href="tools82.html"/>
         <tools83 href="tools83.html"/>
         <tools84 href="tools84.html"/>
         <tools85 href="tools85.html"/>
         <tools86 href="tools86.html"/>
         <tools87 href="tools87.html"/>
         <tools88 href="tools88.html"/>
         <tools89 href="tools89.html"/>
         <tools90 href="tools90.html"/>
         <tools91 href="tools91.html"/>
         <tools92 href="tools92.html"/>
         <tools93 href="tools93.html"/>
         <tools94 href="tools94.html"/>
         <tools95 href="tools95.html"/>
         <tools96 href="tools96.html"/>
         <tools97 href="tools97.html"/>
         <tools98 href="tools98.html"/>
         <tools99 href="tools99.html"/>
    </tools>
    </original>
  </manuals>

  <!-- Uncomment this if we want aggregate HTML/PDFs for this site
  <all>
    <whole_site_html label="Whole Site HTML" href="site.html"/>
    <whole_site_html label="Whole Site PDF" href="site.pdf"/>
  </all>
  -->

  <external-refs>
    <incubator.apache.org href="http://incubator.apache.org/">
      <derby href="derby/"/>
    </incubator.apache.org>
  </external-refs>

</site>

Susan Cline wrote:
> Okay, attached is site.xml and index.xml to use with the raw html file
> for the Derby Network
> Client Functional Spec.
> Can someone please commit these to the web site?

Committed revision 167841. Web site changes will become visible the next
time www.apache.org syncs with minotaur.apache.org (is currently
scheduled for every 4 hours).

thanks for the updates,

  -jean