Renaming a column in the target database.

Renaming a column in the target database.

jbulck
Dear all,

I would like to move a database schema (and data) from MySQL to Derby.
Things work very well but there remains one little challenge.

I would like to rename the column the target-database.

Calling
   targetPlatform.alterModel()
after inserting the data,  recreates the table, loosing the data.

A simple
   model.findTable( "table1" ).findColumn( "col1" ).setName( "colXXX" );
does not help neither:
      - or the sourceModel can't fetch from the source database anymore
      - or the targetModel doesn't match the datafile anymore

Does anybody know about an API feature I didn't find yet?

Thank you!
J.