@SuppressWarnings({"unused", "unchecked"}) in generated Peer classes - Where from?

tv

@SuppressWarnings({"unused", "unchecked"}) in generated Peer classes - Where from?

tv
Eclipse complains about unnecessary @SuppressWarnings({"unused",
"unchecked"}) in generated Java files. I was not able to find the place
where this annotation is inserted. I need a hint.

Bye, Thomas

Re: @SuppressWarnings({"unused", "unchecked"}) in generated Peer classes - Where from?

Georg Kallidis-2
Hi Thomas,

probably you are building with m2e maven2Builder in eclipse? I do not get
this (e.g. in peers in torque-templates/target/generated-sources) using
m2e (maven formatter, Eclipse Luna). Check another Eclipse version? Save
Actions and Templates in settings apply only to editing in Eclipse IMO.

-Georg

Von:    Thomas Vandahl <[hidden email]>
An:     Apache Torque Developers List <[hidden email]>
Datum:  09.09.2018 17:41
Betreff:        @SuppressWarnings({"unused", "unchecked"}) in generated
Peer classes - Where from?

Eclipse complains about unnecessary @SuppressWarnings({"unused",
"unchecked"}) in generated Java files. I was not able to find the place
where this annotation is inserted. I need a hint.

Bye, Thomas

smime.p7s (14K) Download Attachment

Re: @SuppressWarnings({"unused", "unchecked"}) in generated Peer classes - Where from?

Thomas Fox
There is /torque-test/src/main/torque-gen/templates/peer/base/classAnnotations.vm in the test project.
The intention was to verify that generation can be changed within a project. Is that what you mean?

Perhaps the best idea is to replace the annotations with some comment?

    Thomas

----- Urspr√ľngliche Mail -----
"unchecked"}) in generated Java files. I was not able to find the place
where this annotation is inserted. I need a hint.

Bye, Thomas

smime.p7s (7K) Download Attachment