Quantcast

The db pmc considers moving OJB to the attic

The db pmc considers moving OJB to the attic

Thomas Fox-2
Dear OJB developers (if any remain),

The DB PMC [1] has not observered activity in OJB for some time and would
like to move the project to the apache attic [2].
This would basically mean that the svn would become read-only, and that the
mailing lists  will be shut down at some point.

If there are any reasons why OJB should not be moved to the attic, please
speak up on the ojb dev list before Sat, 11. Dec 2010 12:00 CET.

   Regards,

    Thomas Fox on behalf of the DB PMC

[1] http://db.apache.org/whoweare.html
[2] http://attic.apache.org

Re: The db pmc considers moving OJB to the attic

Thomas Mahler
Hi all,

No objections from my side to move it to the attic.
It's good to clean up the house from time to time and get rid of things
no longer in use.

regards,
Thomas