[VOTE] Move the DdlUtils sub-project to the Apache Attic

[VOTE] Move the DdlUtils sub-project to the Apache Attic

Bryan Pendleton-3
Please vote on the following proposal to move the DdlUtils
sub-project to the Apache Attic (http://attic.apache.org/).

Moving a project to the Attic does not remove your access to the DdlUtils
software; the source code remains available in the Subversion repository,
and the existing releases are still available on archive.apache.org.

Moving a project to the Attic is an acknowledgement that it is not
being actively developed, and in particular makes that status clear to
people who might come across DdlUtils and be uncertain about its state.

Voting ends one week from today, i.e. midnight UTC on 2016/09/07
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?year=2016&month=09&day=07

See voting guidelines at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/pmc/forrest/pmc-member-vote.txt
(yes, this links to the Apache Forrest Guidelines, we don't have our own yet)

thanks,

bryan

Re: [VOTE] Move the DdlUtils sub-project to the Apache Attic

Bryan Pendleton-3
On 8/30/2016 5:40 PM, Bryan Pendleton wrote:
> Please vote on the following proposal to move the DdlUtils
> sub-project to the Apache Attic (http://attic.apache.org/).

+1

bryan

Re: [VOTE] Move the DdlUtils sub-project to the Apache Attic

Craig Russell
+1

Craig

> On Aug 30, 2016, at 5:40 PM, Bryan Pendleton <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Please vote on the following proposal to move the DdlUtils
> sub-project to the Apache Attic (http://attic.apache.org/).
>
> Moving a project to the Attic does not remove your access to the DdlUtils
> software; the source code remains available in the Subversion repository,
> and the existing releases are still available on archive.apache.org.
>
> Moving a project to the Attic is an acknowledgement that it is not
> being actively developed, and in particular makes that status clear to
> people who might come across DdlUtils and be uncertain about its state.
>
> Voting ends one week from today, i.e. midnight UTC on 2016/09/07
> http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?year=2016&month=09&day=07
>
> See voting guidelines at
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/pmc/forrest/pmc-member-vote.txt
> (yes, this links to the Apache Forrest Guidelines, we don't have our own yet)
>
> thanks,
>
> bryan

Craig L Russell

Re: [VOTE] Move the DdlUtils sub-project to the Apache Attic

David Sean Taylor
+1

David

> On Aug 30, 2016, at 6:08 PM, Craig Russell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> +1
>
> Craig
>
>> On Aug 30, 2016, at 5:40 PM, Bryan Pendleton <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Please vote on the following proposal to move the DdlUtils
>> sub-project to the Apache Attic (http://attic.apache.org/).
>>
>> Moving a project to the Attic does not remove your access to the DdlUtils
>> software; the source code remains available in the Subversion repository,
>> and the existing releases are still available on archive.apache.org.
>>
>> Moving a project to the Attic is an acknowledgement that it is not
>> being actively developed, and in particular makes that status clear to
>> people who might come across DdlUtils and be uncertain about its state.
>>
>> Voting ends one week from today, i.e. midnight UTC on 2016/09/07
>> http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?year=2016&month=09&day=07
>>
>> See voting guidelines at
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/pmc/forrest/pmc-member-vote.txt
>> (yes, this links to the Apache Forrest Guidelines, we don't have our own yet)
>>
>> thanks,
>>
>> bryan
>
> Craig L Russell

Re: [VOTE] Move the DdlUtils sub-project to the Apache Attic

kahatlen
+1

Knut Anders

ons. 31. aug. 2016 kl. 02.40 skrev Bryan Pendleton <