Quantcast

XMLBeans sample that was using commons-sql

XMLBeans sample that was using commons-sql

PhilipMD
I have looked into changing the sample, http://xmlbeans.apache.org/samples/vxsdb.html , that I wrote for XMLBeans.

It generates a Torque xml from an xml schema. I use to create the database.xml to ddl using an ant task called DDLTask from the jakarta commons sql package. I see now that the tasks have changed somewhat, and the project as well.

Is there are roadmap for this package? I don't see any releases on ibiblio or cvs.apache.org/repository

If help is needed let me know where. I am compiling the latest source from svn.

Sincerely,
Philip
--
Philip Donaghy