derby-dev problems

David Van Couvering
Sorry to post this here, but I am receiving no email from derby-dev,
even emails I send myself or emails resulting from changes to the bug
list.  I tried re-subscribing, but to no avail.

Is anyone else seeing emails on the derby-dev list?

Thanks,

David

Re: derby-dev problems

Paul J. Lucas
On Mon, 16 May 2005, David Van Couvering wrote:

> Sorry to post this here, but I am receiving no email from derby-dev, even
> emails I send myself or emails resulting from changes to the bug list.

  Same with me.

> Is anyone else seeing emails on the derby-dev list?

  Yes, but there's a 12-36 hour lag for some reason.

  - Paul

Re: derby-dev problems

Thomas Lecavelier

Re: derby-dev problems

Jean T. Anderson
Problems with email are apparently due to delays caused by the Sober
worm, which has slammed apache with so much email the cpu has been at 0
idle. Apparently another attack is expected around May 26-27. Here's the
link for info that has been posted to the infra list:

http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/technologie/0,1518,356236,00.html

The symantec site also has info:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.sober.p@...

I think the Jira problem might be something else -- haven't heard
anything definitive on the infra list yet. Jetspeed reported that they
also don't have versions loaded, so it isn't just Derby.

  -jean