how to retrieve all the tables (tablemap) in the torque database

dz

how to retrieve all the tables (tablemap) in the torque database

dz
Hi there,

I'm trying to retrieve all the tables in the default database specified in
schema.xml file. I tried:

DatabaseMap dm =  Torque.getDatabaseMap();
dm.initialize();
System.out.println(dm.getTables().length);

but only a subset of tables are returned, am I doing something wrong here.
Torque version is 3.3.
Thanks in advnace!

David

Re: how to retrieve all the tables (tablemap) in the torque database

Thomas Fox-2
Can you please check whether the package org.apache.torque.linkage was
generated when you ran the generator and whether there is a $
{DatabaseMapInit}.java
 file in it. If yes, go to the class it inherits from and put a breakpoint
in the init() method and see whether it gets called.

    Thanks,

       Thomas