org.apache.derby.shared.common.reference.SQLState isn't exported

org.apache.derby.shared.common.reference.SQLState isn't exported

Mark Raynsford
Hello!

I've run into my first (real) issue with the new modules: The package
containing the class that contains the SQLState constants isn't
exported. I can work around this for now by just specifying the
string constants I want directly (I check for
LANG_SCHEMA_DOES_NOT_EXIST and LANG_TABLE_NOT_FOUND when setting up a
database).

Is there a more public API I should be using?

--
Mark Raynsford | http://www.io7m.com