status of 10.15.1.3 release publication

Rick Hillegas-3
I have renamed the sha-512 checksums per the Apache guidelines. The
distributions and checksums are available on the 10.15.1.3 download page.

In addition, I think that I have figured out how to push the derby.war
artifact to the staging repository.

However, I have to tackle another deployment issue: the new
derbyshared.jar file didn't deploy. I don't think that this will be hard
to fix. I just need to understand and correct whatever mistake I made
when following the pattern used for the other jar file artifacts.

Thanks for your patience,

-Rick